Non Excavation Corridor Access Request (NECAR)

Simplifies the process of requesting permits

If you are:
  • Holding an event, protest or parade that affects vehicle or pedestrian traffic.
  • Temporarily installing construction loading zones.
  • Installing a new driveway.
  • Placing a skip/bin or container in the road reserve.
  • Having a street Party.
  • Putting up temporary scaffolding (mobile or fixed).
  • Using or parking machinery such as cranes, cherry pickers and water blasters.
  • Applying for a full or partial road or footpath closure to carry out work on or above the road.


You must ensure no activity commences until you have received, in writing, permission to proceed from the relevant Roading Controlling Authority.

Always perform an onsite inspection for the presence of any cables and pipes both above and below ground before commencing your activity. If in doubt or circumstances require you to carry out any excavation you must not proceed with your inquiry on this site. Please Contact us here if you have any general inquiries or need to speak to a help desk operator.


If you do any of this... / ...and if you are sure you are not excavating


If you are sure you are not excavating

Register above